One to One Guidance - Job Interview Practice and Coaching
Time & Location
About The Event
Having that final round interview soon? Or nervous about your first job interview in a long time?
The outcome of job interviews can swing two ways - as a deal breaker or dream maker for you! The only way to do well is to prepare well.
To help you excel in your job interviews, we have prepared a step by step online guide to give you practice and coaching to give you an additional edge to impress and stand out from the competition:
- Prepare for an interview
- Create a lasting impression
- Handle difficult interview questions
- Communicate your brand and value
You will be assigned an Interview Specialist, experienced in the area of public communications, job interviewing and human resources, recruitment to guide you through the online guide, facilitate practice, provide 1 or 2 hours of personalised coaching on how you should handle interviews and answer any of your job specific interview questions.
Do note that:
- Our fees will be quoted to you for your acceptance upon you registering for our service.
- This service is suitable for people who have an upcoming job interview. It is also suitable for people who have a clear job focus and want to prepare ahead for potential job interviews.
Don't leave your job interview outcome to chance. Give yourself the edge to SAY IT WELL!
- SAY IT WELL - Job Interview$0$00$0